- Does it make any difference to the ordinary citizen which party is in power? Whether it’s a majority or a coalition?
- What can we do to better job prospects for India’s youth?
- How can we create a more equal society?
- How do we create more world-class educational institutes?
- What can we do about social media warriors and trolls?
In India Positive, bestselling author and columnist Chetan Bhagat brings together essays that work as a manifesto for change. Examining a gamut of subjects—from education to employment, from GST to infrastructure, from corruption to casteism—Bhagat reflects on what we can do right in order to move forward and become a truly modern, progressive country.
He expresses in these pages his belief that, if we want to see reform, we—as citizens—need to be the solution. If our country is to shine, Bhagat says, we need to stand up and be ‘India Positive Citizens’.
In a world ridden with negativity, these simply written, perceptive and solution-driven essays are a must-read for anyone invested in the present and future of India.