The Mercedes Blog IV- Compact Luxury . Big growth.

This article is provided by Mercedes Benz.

They say when you are at the top, you get a whole new vision of the world. Mercedes-Benz after regaining the top position has a new view of the automobile world. The Company is in growth mode and chalking out a Starry future for itself.

Compact, stylish and a dream come true, the  A-Class and the B-Class have introduced the Indian customer to a whole new world of luxury. Positioned as the ‘pulse of a new generation’ and the ‘luxury tourer’ respectively, the company is garnering an overwhelming response to these new models. Looking at the response from this growing market, Mercedes-Benz has announced the launch of more such models in this segment in the coming year.

Having set the tone and trend this year, the company has announced  a sedan and an SUV for the coming year. And guess what? The long waiting period for the A-Class and B-Class is also set to reduce soon and the Indian customers can get their share of luxury speedily as the company is planning to assemble the cars locally at their Chakan plant in Pune.

The launch of six new cars this year has put the company on the growth trajectory. And the success of the new compact cars has given the company a clear edge in the market.  Sure looks like it’s compact, it’s luxuryand it’s the Tri-Star, all the way.

1. Amit M. says:

I didn’t get the purpose of this blog article. Do apologize, but aren’t you directly doing marketing for Mercedes Benz.

I would be really glad if you can please let me know the purpose. I am a big follower of your blogs and articles but this time I wasn’t able to get the purpose.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks
    Amit Mathur

• Dominic Xavier says:

Well Mathur, this is not chetan bhagat. Chetan is an inspirational writer, and he is definitely not related to the marketing departments of Mercedes. Or atleast he wouldn’t publicize that in his blog. I think, or rather, I believe he is setting the stage for something pretty big. *fingers crossed*

2. disha says:

i totally agree……we look forward to check your blogs and this is quite a suprise to just read this mercedes blog useless and just not connected…..

3. Margarette says:

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article.
    Thanks for providing these details.

4. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?

My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it
    up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off?

I’d certainly appreciate it.

my website: Modern Combat 4 Apk Crack

5. Jenni says:

I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers except this
    paragraph is in fact a good paragraph, keep it up.

Here is my web-site :: farm heroes saga hack (Jenni)

6. shreya says:

chetan bhagat is great auther og in india this is very famouse story in world to see more comment click this link http://www.sharetradesoftware.com/services/basic/

7. ashish kotad says:

nice

8. Babinn says:

Hi. I am a new Bengali writer. Please give me some tips.

Thanks.