Vidya at Mumbai Launch

1. Bharath S Reddy says:

Well, I dont know if u will read this comment, but here i have to say:
    I read earlier of ur 2 books, (5. some1 n 3 mistakes ) both are awesome and sorry i didn’t buy both of themm, i borrowed them. But “2 states” I bought it for myself. Thank u for keeping the price low :) Its a very nice read. U r a icon now, luck doesn’t strike continously 4 times. u r amazing. If u write a book on how to wear underwear, i will assure , it will be a hit too :)
    Keep on going, keep on inspiring, say my hi to anusha, ishaan n shyam :)

2. Kamaal Khan(KRK) says:

Gr8 work buddy.

3. Poornima says:

I have read all your books. Must say the latest one “2 states” just bowled me over. It’s simplicity and racy plot keeps one hooked. I finished reading it in straight 8 hours, of course getting cursed by my husband all the way! But the ending could have been less dramatic! All the best

4. varun says:

hi chetan,
    finished reading ur book 2 states .i loved this one more than the other three buks cos in many ways thsi book had a lovely msg of unifying indis.this book gave me the courage to go &speak to my girlfriend’s parent cos finally i have got a job in google&sumhow i guess eveni have a lot of convincing to do.nyways i would only advice you to write sumthing on politics also, inspirng the youth of our country to take up politics.

5. varun says:

i am a tamilian(iyer to be specific) &i loved the way u took a dig at tamilians.was laughing a lot reading this one .keep up the gud work chetan.hope u do find tym to reply to my mails

6. Sumit says:

Just finished up with ” 2 states”..Book was fun,classic,simple & worth-worth reading..I have read all 4 books of yours…Similarity i discovered between all 4 is: “I dont feel like keeping it aside for a minute also, while havin dinner also i keep reading it”..This is wat makes u different from others..The way u put and portray the charcters is just awesome…!![:)]…I can actually see ” how beautiful ananya looks”.. Keep the good work goin…all the best…I would b w8in for ur next book to come…cheers..

7. shariq w khan says:

hey chetan,
    i m already done with the book. cudos buddy, havent seen anyone writing for young indians.i m sure your books have instilled vigour among sections who never took reading seriously, i m certainly one of those. i use to think its the most boring thing to do. i must say, i have started reading books and have read quite a few of them. needless to say among those i rank ur books the very high. u have managed create a relationship among ur readers. all ur books are so very intelligently communicated that young people like us can relate to the stories very well.
    the 2 states is very beautifully narrated chetan. Trust me readers, if you have liked the previous writings this would be out of the world experience. The language used by you is so simple that even a layman would find it easy. I am so very inspired by your writings that i have started thinking of penning down my own book(just kidding)….. but yes i m proud of you chetan. very well done. you know i am already waiting for ur new book, what to do u have created such vigour among ur readers.
    PLease do keep intouch.
    with warm regards
    shariq w khan

8. Arun says:

I just finished reading 2 States. Wonderful book and especially for me since we followed similar path as you guys. Me christian from Tamil nadu..wife hindu from UP..both from IIM and working together…throw it all into the volatile mix of parents and culture…marriage..i am recommending it to all my friends…

9. Sourajit Mukherjee says:

Chetan “Sir”,
    This is Sourajit(26 yrs young Enginner & MBA frm Kolkata & working with a MNC)…bt rite nw at Raigarh on office tour…I jst finished reading 2 states and cant stop myself by telling u…that wat a winner u r!!its just amazing how u cn relate to our emotions so easily. I am alone in this hotel room and was literally jumped up and down with the emotional juggarnaut of krish & Ananya…jst 2 tell u..i also hv a gfnd whom I m going 2 marry in few months..After I completed reading da Minti’s final wedding ceremony episode ..I cudn’t resist myself jumping on the bed of dis lonely hotel room..& sent a sms @ 2oclock in da night 2 my gf saying how much i love her…..u r damn infectious..& den after Krish’s father came up wit da ultimate masterstroke…tears rolled out frm my eyes.Its being long time I felt fr my father dis way and realised hw much our parents love us…u r genious….

Plz carry on with dis amazing work…& we will make sure u cn carry on dat by showering you wit all our good wishes & blessings!!

Thanks a ton fr gifting us dis book…U r jst a Sweetheart!!

10. Rosia says:

Hi Chetan… I am reading ur latest flick 2 states…its great. I have read the other 3 books of urs & i must say ur way of writing is totally unique.. u can hold somebody’s mind and play along. Love the way u express certain things.. I mean the way u described curd rice or the suprabatham song…it was too good. I totaly agreed with it. But yeah as some ppl have told u, ur climax is not exciting enough.U screw it in the end. but otherwise great work!! Kudos to u ..for making India proud.

11. harshu says:

hey krish urff chetan srry i jst completed reading book so litle bit in dat mood itself,i knw i completed reading ma book late seeing the comnts i thnk, bt still i amzed hw cum u r able to write the book so creatively, i mean i hav observed once one touches the book he doesnt keeps untill he finally comes to end dnt knw wats it bt u really can giv nice suspense to story huh….i was searching for ur and ur wife’s phots wanted to portrait it wen i will read the book again ,i mean i do it wen i get bored mostly ,i thnk nw u wud find bore to listen the same coments again frm me ,so
    amazing
    awsum
    superb
    mind blasting
    work…………….
    i wonder still wat ur laws’ wud be thnking after reading book hehhe
    bye !!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up
    and hope u write more to increase ur fan club
    jst kiding

12. Deepali (Dolly) says:

Hey Chetan,

Where do i start with……….. UUUMMMM First of all am a big-time fan of urs and want to say something very important now!!!!
    Will you marry me? I am crazy about all ur write work and fantasy me being like u one day…… love all ur books……… specially 5 point someone and 2 states!!!! i can actually relate them to my life…….. you are an amazing writer…….. please marry me…… sorry that was just a joke….. If possible get in touch, would love to meet you just for inspiration and if that isn’t possible then atleast reply… very expectant!!!

Love you loadza!!!

Dolly!

13. Vinay D V says:

hi Chetan. The two states fantastic, it was unstoppable……..i’ll be waiting for the next one of yours

14. chirag modi says:

hello,
    chetan sir
    it was good i read all your books and columns.
    i enjoyed that…
    regards,
    chirag modi
    bopal,ahmedbad

15. Sameer says:

Hey this is sameer from kota
    A education city
    I am preparing for iit in kota.
    I have congratulate for your new book
    2 states
    This is great book
    It second great book after three mistake.
    I wait for your movie
    Gdnt

16. vishal says:

i dont knw wether u fell it or not chetan but i still believe that ur first book was ur best one still date .i being finding ur last two book quite monotonous nd looks to me that u right then keeping in mind that they will be hired for a script in a movie
    hope to see better from you in furture

17. Rajesh says:

“5.some 1” is my debut in english literature.
    “5.some 1” & “2 states” both resembles my life.
    Kudos for your wonderful novels.

Waiting for your post marriage novel..
    :-)

Regards
    Rajesh

18. Shameer says:

U know what. I had three of your books and not finished any of these coz I dont want to finish it so fast.

19. vismitha says:

hey! well i too must tell iv started reading books cause of ur books ! my fav book is 2sates :) its a fab story ( real i think ) keep it up

love
    vismitha !

20. chaim says:

Of course there is no formula for success except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.

21. Priyanka Bhadauria says:

Hello Sir,
    I am 25 years old and I wanted to share dat jzt now i finished reading ur book 2 states…its really amazing..and after reading that m big fan of urs..2 states is 1st book dat i read written by you..actually m apeachless now to praise you anyhow..plz sir be in touch with your fans and keep writing for us….actually everything written by you touched my heart…:-)

22. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and
    found that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch
    out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!